Monday 10 April 2006

In search of Granny Weatherwax

Life and its counterpart seem to throw up new challenges daily around here at the moment, so I've put the grown-up reading programme aside for a bit and gone out to play. Protected by the Purple Cloak of Perseverance, armed with the Two-Ended Silver Sword of Swiftness and guided by Marie's sound advice I set off in quest of common sense and reassurance to Discworld.


I began as I thought any good knight knittant should, at the beginning, and can now conclusively tell you that the revered grandmother does not appear in 'The Colour of Magic'. Onward.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hee...you may find success on your quest if you searched within the hallow pages of Wyrd Sisters.

Anonymous said...

hmm..now I want to read this novel, I love fantasy fiction. This one looks good for some reason, what did you think?