Friday 16 February 2007

Waving

In a few days exams for this module will be over and I will have three days to count some gauge swatches, take D on a mission to answer the question 'How much is a piece of yarn?' and apply sticks to thread. Then by the time my next round of sociology lectures kicks in I'll have something to keep me occupied through all the jargon - and maybe if I'm feeling really energetic I might even knit on the bus! Oh, and there's all that belated Christmas and birthday knitting...

This is just to let you know that I'm rowing, not drowning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So freaking cute. You and that crew make rowing look... well, fun. :) Good luck with the last few exams.

Anonymous said...

*waves back*
Good luck with the exams! I hope you and D have a wonderful time with his introduction to the world of many pieces of yarn. :)
(Your crew team look like enormous fun with be with!)

raspberry beret said...

that's such a great picture - if you ever need a spare oar i'm always here!

Laura said...

Hi Philippa! I have been wondering how you are doing ... good luck with your exams! I have a big one coming up myself.

I loved the "how much is a piece of yarn?" story. Cute. And that is a great picture!

Ashley said...

Hee! I can see why they picked you as the cox :)

Good luck with exams....