Monday 27 March 2006

Lady Eleanor is not finished after all

Mum really liked Lady Eleanor, so much so that another 30 cm is required. I'm happy about this because I really enjoyed the project and am quite glad to be knitting onwards on something that doesn't require much thinking just at the moment, but it does mean I can't do the whole 'My darling mum is 60' post and show her being welcomed to graceful bus-pass-land under the capable wing of Her Ladyship.

Instead, I'll show you a few pictures of the party.


View from the kids' end:


Say cheese!



All of these pictures are partly to distract you from the fact that there won't be much knitting going on here in the next few days as I've got a coursework deadline coming up. Luckily, I can try to pretend it's one big party:

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Now that is a lovely-looking party. Thanks a lot though--I have now developed an intense cheese craving that can't be addressed for hours and hours.